- Choose a place or artwork where the subject matter reflects you as an artist. One that you have a personal connection to. Please explain.
- This reflects on me as an artist because I love marine life so i decided to make an art journal of marine life. I also decided to draw a seahorse because they're one of my favorite marine life animal and my sister and I use to fight over a stuffed sea horse when we were little. Overall this art reflects on me because of what I like and how i influenced it in my artwork .
- Regardless of whether you liked or disliked a project, which one did you learn, grow, or developed the most from? Please explain.
- I did like this project, but i feel like i learned the most from this project because you got to use lots of different mediums in one project and try them out to see what you like. I feel like i grew from this project because i got to work with new mediums and found some new mediums i like. Overall i feel like i learned from this project because i got to try new things out and i could use them in future pieces.
The Two in One project was most successful for me because its something that i enjoyed making a look great in the end. The theme of this project was a moon and a sun and what i think it would look like if they were together. The process I went through while doing this project was designs that i could use for the outside of the sun/moon. overall im very proud of this piece and i love how it turned out. (i wish i still had it!!)
- Medium: which medium did you most enjoy working with and why? Which medium did you not use but wish you had explored? Include photo.
- I enjoy working with acrylic paint, because its what i'm use to working with and when i was little i would use my moms acrylic paint to paint things so im very use to acrylic pain and love to use it. However i wish i used water color paints more because in some pieces they look interesting and some of my pieces could have been in water color but i choose not to. overall i liked using acrylic paints because i was use to them but i wish i would have branched out and tried something new.
- Has your definition of art clanged since from the beginning of this class?
- From my two in one art project piece my definition of art has changed because i didn't realized some things could go together and become art. i found out that art can be made with anything and is fairly simple if you try. From this project I learned how to create art using two different objects and pairing them together and i liked doing that. Overall my definition of art has changed because i now know that you can make art from anything no matter what it is.